Yay for a new blog segment,
if I keep it up!
I’ve seen other bloggers similarly share interesting links, pictures, and other whatnots that they have found throughout the week, and since I run into a lot of
crap fun stuff online, I though I would start sharing too!
- Listen to This: Of Monsters and Men. Best music discovery recently. They are on constant rotation. Check it out. Your ears will be pleased.
- Read This: The ThreadSence’s Girl’s Guide to Getting Down… at Coachella 2012. Or any music festival. If you’re not going, still read it because there are pictures of cute outfits and who doesn’t want to look at pictures of cute outfits? You? Then, don’t read it.
- Watch This: Bein’ Quirky with Zooey Deschanel. So. Much. Win. This is the best segment on Saturday Night Live right now, and especially last weekends’. Kristen Wiig’s Drew Barrymore impression was spot on.
- Eat This: Chocolate Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups from With Style & Grace. These count as lunch right? It’s technically a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, minus the bread, plus some chocolate. I say yes.
- Wear This: Overalls. I was just day dreaming about how I wish overalls would come back in style so I could buy some. Now they have. And you bet your bottom a dollar that I have a pair on hold at Forever 21 as I type.
- Blog Love: Blushing Ambition. I’ve been reading Annabel’s blog for a long time now and I am always infatuated with her outfits. You will be too. Unless, again, you don’t like cute outfits. Whatevs. I don’t judge. Yes I do.
Oh, and here’s some Friday Fail for you!
I hope you have awesomely amazing weekend plans!
*Follow Seeking Style*