I think I fell asleep in the shower this morning. And almost in the Target parking lot yesterday afternoon.
It’s been that kind of week.
- Listen to this: Fefe Dobson. Raise your hand if you like underrated talent! Do you remember Fefe Dobson? She had that one song from that one soundtrack back in the day? Yeah, her. She’s has plenty of new music for you to play on repeat. Also, I met her once and she signed a Pepsi tank top that I still have. No, I don’t know why I had a Pepsi tank top. So, refresh your memory and then listen to the new stuff. You’re welcome.
- Read this: Artist Takes Every Drug Known to Man, Draws Self Portraits After Each Use. Well, I think the title pretty much says it all. And please dismiss the fact that this is more of a “Look at this” rather than a “read this”. I was busy this week, making cakes, eating cakes. You know, important stuff.
- Watch this: If Breaking Bad was a Sitcom. I love a good ‘ol traditional 90′s sitcom, and they sure don’t make them like they used to. Or do they? Are all the good shows today just missing the saxophone and laugh track? Also, this might be the second thing that I stole from Ugly Mug sharing with me over the week. I told you, cake baking and eating takes up a lot of time.
- Eat this: Starbucks Clone Pumpkin Scones. The internet has gone mad with pumpkin recipes this week. And why shouldn’t it? It is September after all. I am itching to start baking! I think I will start with these pumpkin scones this weekend. Sorry in advance to everyone at work; this fall season, you are going to be offered a lot of sweet treats. I take full responsibility for your future weight gain.
- Wear this: Neuw Denim. No, that is not a typo, but thank you for your confidence in my spelling abilities. And also, I’ll take one of everything please. Thanks.
- Blog love: Just Another Fashion Blog. You know that blogger that looks good in every style known to man. Yeah, this is her. Envious is not a strong enough word to convey my feelings towards Lisa.
Your guess is as good as mine. Exasperated, maybe? Mouthful of grapes? We’ll never know.