I have been seeing these surveys on blogs lately, and even though I was not tagged, I felt that it was time to share more intimate details about myself. By intimate, I mean random.
10 Random Things About Me
1. No matter what day it is, if I am at home, I am wearing pajamas, or something pajama-like (i.e. leggings). When I get home from work, or being out and about, I walk straight to my room to change. I cannot relax in regular clothes. It’s impossible.
2. I have seen the Backstreet Boys over 40 times (this includes concerts, TV appearances, meet and greets, etc). I don’t personally feel that it is a lot, in fact, I feel like I must be forgetting some events!
3. Speaking of the Backstreet Boys, I have met them all collectively (approximately) 25 times. Yes, they know my face.
4. I get mini panic attacks when I am driving up or stopped on a hill (in a car). I hate the feeling of taking your foot off the brake and feeling the slight backward motion of the car before you can push the gas.
5. I love to bake and decorate cupcakes and cakes. Someone at work once told me that my cupcakes were a piece of Heaven in her mouth (Full disclosure: I use recipes, not create my own).
6. I witnessed an armed robbery at a Payless Shoe store when I was young (around 7 years old).
7. I have an unhealthy amount of road rage.
8. I absolutely love Hanson but – for no reason at all – cannot stand Issac. I’ve never met him, never witnessed him acting in a negative way, nor do I have a problem with his voice – except for the fact that I genuinely become enraged when he sings, speaks, or when he is spoken of.
9. I met my best friend on an online Backstreet Boys message board when I was 14 years old. We then planned to meet at a concert we were both attending. I chickened out and didn’t hold up my sign. We ended up standing in line next to each other talking for about 45 minutes before we realized that it was each other. Fate.
10. I have a
secret dream of opening a cupcake shop.
11 Questions From Danielle (Where I first read this survey)
1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose? Bakery Owner. I told you I have a dream of opening a cupcake shop!
2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day? Would it be really sad if I said bed? Would it be really corny if I said getting a random, unwarranted “I love you” text from my boyfriend? Yes to both, but those are my answers.
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog? That’s a heavy question! Style wise, Natalie Off Duty and Color Me Nana are my favorites. But I read so many other blogs for so many other reasons!
4. Biggest online pet peeve? Trolls. Spammers. Cheaters.
5. What is your all-time favorite book? The Key to Midnight by Dean Koontz. I need a new favorite book though – or at least a new author to read. Any suggestions? I prefer thriller/mystery.
6. What would your “last meal” be? An Italian buffet – any and every type of pasta please!
7. Do you believe in love at first site? Don’t laugh at me for saying yes.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of? Sleeping i and going to brunch with the boy. I’m easy to please.
9. Why do you blog? It’s the only way I know how to express myself currently.
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever? Black, of course.
11. What is your all time favorite band? I think this answer is obvious, but the Backstreet Boys. And totally proud of it by the way.
If you have done, or are going to do this on your blog, please share the links to your post in the comments! I’d love to read them. The official rules are that I am supposed to create 11 new questions, but I’m horrible at that, so feel free to use Danielle’s.
*Follow Seeking Style*