Or Thursday favorites, possibly no favorites, if this timed publishing experiment doesn’t work. I am currently in the middle of the desert, sweating dirt and bleeding sweat (oh hi, high of 102 degrees). While I am suffering, yet simultaneously having the time of my life at Coachella, here is what amused me this week!
- Listen to This: Lissie. In preparing for Coachella, I’ve been listening to the artists performing and I found that I kind of love Lissie. She’s a little bit pop, a little bit country, and a little bit folksy (I am so good at descriptions). I’m pretty excited to see her this weekend!
- Read This: 63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better in the 90s. Not only am I stuck in the 90s (musically, fashion wise, and my own age maturity) but I am stuck on boybands. If you were a tween/teen/girl/person in the 90s, you will appreciate this.
- Watch This: The New Girl. It’s laugh out loud funny. Did you hear that? LOL worthy. That’s a big deal. If anything, just watch for Schmidt. I’m not sure we can be friends it it at least doesn’t make you smile.
- Eat This: Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken. Because, yeah. Do I need to say why this needs to be in your mouth? Do it. Eat it. Be happy. Repeat.
- Wear This: Brandy Melville. I just fell in love with a clothing company. Take a peak at this lookbook and tell me your heart doesn’t pitter patter at the sight.
- Blog Love: Fashion A Go Go. Jennifer was one of the models in the Brandy Melville lookbook that I posted above. Her blog is one of my favorites and a constant source of inspiration.
There was a car coming. You would make this face too if you were about to be run over.
Don’t forget to follow along on Twitter and Instagram (@seekingstyle) for Coachella updates and pictures!
p.s. does anyone else miss the TGIF line up on ABC? Because I do. Don’t leave me hanging. Seriously. Who wouldn’t miss Boy Meets World?
*Follow Seeking Style*