- Listen to This: Jason Mraz “I Won’t Give Up”. This is my song right now. It’s the type of song that makes you curl your upper lip and shake your head like you’re disgusted with it, but really, that’s how you feel a song. I’m one step away from putting my hand in the air; church style.
- Read This: Zooey Magazine. I stumbled upon this earlier this week and cannot stop visiting the site. I keep sneaking peaks at the digital version throughout work. Can you be in love with a magazine? I’ve seen those TLC shows where people marry their toothbrushes and whatnot. I think this is much more sane.
- Watch This: “Gangster Squad” Trailer. Ryan Gosling? Emma Stone? 1920’s Era? Did I mention Ryan Gosling? I’m buying my movie ticket and getting in line now.
- Eat This: Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie N’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar. I’m sorry. I truly, honestly apologize. I have no other words. Please do not hate me for posting this and in turn making you bake a whole batch of this insanity and then eating. the. entire. batch. Calories don’t count on Friday right?
- Wear This: Willow & Clay. These posts are really just an excuse for me to keep track of the new, fun things I find throughout the week. If I forgot about Willow & Clay, I think I might cry. Click through to see all the beauty and find out why. Money grows on trees on Friday’s right?
- Blog Love: Top Rouge. I would like to wear everything in her closet. She’s lucky she lives on the other side of the country. Because I would totally break into her house and steal her clothes. Ok, I wouldn’t. That would be a crime. But I would be tempted.
Sometimes I am not camera ready.
Follow Seeking Style!