It’s Friday! That means jeans at work, a shorter work day, and no gym. Apparently, Fridays are for laziness. And I am OK with that! Here are a few things that I have been obsessing over this week. You’ll find that I obsess a lot.
- Listen to This: The Givers. I saw these guys at Coachella and trust, they are worth a listen. They are worth more than a listen, but who am I to tell you to go spend your hard earned money on their albums and shows? I am telling you that though. Because they are worth it. If I was a Kardashian, I’d say “Bible.” I am not one, but that’s how serious I am. I forgive you if you don’t get that reference. It’s probably best that you don’t.
- Read This: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns). Truth time. I am recommending a book that I have not read. So, let’s have a mini book club. I’ve been wanting to read this book for a long time and I’m going to go find it this weekend. What is not to love about Mindy Kaling? Seriously. If you don’t love her, something is wrong with you and you’re the one who everyone should hang out without and be having other concerns, not her.
- Watch This: Like Crazy. Heartbreaking, gut wrenching, tear jerking. Those are all the qualities that you look for in a good movie right? Am I the only one who tortures themselves? I related to this movie because I am in a long distance relationship, so yes, it was torture to watch, but I loved it. I must like pain? If you are also in a long distance relationship, you might hate it. And then hate me for recommending it. So, actually don’t watch it. Just know that you should, but you didn’t hear it from me, because I’d like us to stay friends.
- Eat This: Salade Lyonnaise Sandwich. If you have not had a runny egg in a sandwich, you have not lived. Yes, I define my life by the food I eat.
- Wear This: Urban 1972. This is actually a “Shop Here” recommendation, but it’s all the same to me and since it’s my blog, you have to be OK with that. They carry a lot of great brands and they are affordable. I don’t think I need to convince you any further.
- Blog Love: Color Me Nana. I have mentioned on here how obsessed with Dylana I am. My goal in life is to become her best friend so we can share clothes. Actually, it would just be me
stealingsharing her clothes. We would probably not stay friends long.
I am not a graceful person.
Follow Seeking Style!