Three day weekend! *fist pump* I’m going camping and white water rafting this weekend. What are your plans?
If you don’t have any, here are some things I love, that you can love this weekend.
- Listen to this: Phillip Phillips “Home”. I am not an American Idol junkie. I watch a season here or there. But this season, this is who I watched for since he auditioned. How can someone with the name Phillip Phillips not win American Idol, anyway. How much more American can you get? It was his destiny. I will not confess how many times I’ve listened to this song on repeat. On an unrelated note, I may have just listened to a song on repeat 17 times.
- Read this: The Kitchn. Ok, so this is a blog, so technically, blog love, but I reserve that for style blogs. Besides, you still read blogs right? Right. If you love cooking or anything having to do with the home, this is the best blog. They literally update all day long, so that’s a warning if you subscribe to it (like me) and it fills up your Bloglovin (shameless self promotion).
- Watch this: Phillip Phillips Winning American Idol. This is slowing becoming a Phillip Phillips post. And I like it. His performance after winning was so sweet and I could not not post it.
- Eat this: Panera’s Turkey Artichoke Panini. This is my favorite sandwich at Panera and when I saw this “lightened” version online, I made a mental note to try to make it. This is my second note to myself to make it. If I need a third note, shame on me.
- Wear this: Gentle Fawn. Pretty clothes. Need I say more? I would like to wear this exact outfit. And many more from their collections. I would go as far to say that I will just exchange my closet with theirs. Bad trade on their part, but I’d a win for me. Seems fair.
- Blog love: Natalie Off Duty. I gave her sister blog love last week, but I would do some major damage if I got to shop in this girl’s closet. I dream about being their long lost sister.
Want more reasons to fist pump with me? I have a giveaway for you! To celebrate the month of May, Fridays, 25% off Francesca’s Collections through May, cute skirts, and you (yes, you!), I have a chance to win this Francesca’s Collections skirt. However, the picture is lying, you will win a black and white skirt, not coral.
(Please leave additional comments for each)
Entries will be accepted until Thursday, May 31st at 11:59 PM PST.
*Note: Please leave your email address so you can be notified if you win!
Three day weekend fail!
The rumors are true. I am not always fabulous and camera ready. The majority of my pictures look like the one below.
Follow Seeking Style!