This week flew by, didn’t it? It probably helped that Monday was a holiday.
So, what’s with all this zombie shit going down lately? I don’t know about you, but it’s kind of scaring the crap out of me. First a guy eats some guy’s face off and now a man stabbed himself and literally threw his intestines at the police. Shit is cray.
The good news is that one of you won a skirt from Francesca’s Collections! The winner of my giveaway is: Tessa!
- Listen to This: Meiko. I saw her open for Hanson a while ago (yes, Hanson. We’ve been over this). Usually open acts are nothing to write
homeon the blog about, but Meiko is different; as in awesome. If anything, you should like her because she has a song called “Good Looking Loser.”
- Read This: Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life. It’s basically a personal shopper in book form. Need to know what to wear when you go bowling (in lieu of prom) with the cute boy who turned you down for prom? They can tell you. And yes, that really happened to me. Cue violins.
- Watch This: The Big C. I stream it illegally online because I don’t have Showtime. It is that good. Unless you’re a person of the law. In that case, I wait and watch it on Showtime on Demand when I am at my boyfriend’s house. But, it is still that good.
- Eat This: (Healthy) One Ingredient Ice Cream. Ice cream. Yum. Ice cream that is completely diary and sugar free? Yes, please! Freeze some bananas and then throw them in a food processor. I believe I will be eating this daily once the temperatures reach 100 degrees. So starting this weekend. Since the “ice cream” is just banana, it wouldn’t hurt to throw in a cookie, or some chocolate chunks or two (or three).
- Wear This: Vanessa Mooney. I always forget to wear accessories. Let me just tell you, if I had a jewelery box full of Vanessa Mooney pieces, I would not forget. First step, get a jewelry box.
- Blog Love: Snakes Nest. Effortlessly cool. That’s what I want to be, but I try so hard, therefore, nixing the “effortless” part. And that fact that I try also nixes the cool. So I live vicariously through Bethany.
“I think we got enough pictures.” Apparently someone disagreed with me.