It’s Friday! Finally! I’m on my way to reek havoc in Vegas for the weekend; Just my weekend usual debauchery. I apologize for any embarrassing photos on Instagram (seekingstyle) or tweets I may send out this weekend. In other news, it may be a good time to start following me on Instagram (seekingstyle) and Twitter.
Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Why do I keep misspelling “weekend” like the band The Weeknd?
- Listen to This: Eric Church ‘Springsteen’. Sometimes you just need a little country in your life. This is a good song to start with.
- Read This:The Hipster Bride. Sometimes I feel like a creep. Like when I read baby blogs when I don’t have children. Or when I read wedding blogs when I’m not even engaged. But then I don’t care. This blog is a compilation of the sweetest, and apparently hipster(est), wedding images I’ve ever seen. I’d like to gather all the women who planned these weddings to plan my future wedding.
- Watch This: ‘Take This Waltz’ trailer. I’m not sure why I am a fan of tragic love stories. I think it makes me feel better about my own relationship. Then I remember it’s just a movie. So, apparently I just like to make myself depressed over nonexistent issues for fake people. I also really like Michelle Williams and Seth Rogan, and I’m sure you do too.
- Eat This: The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook. Yes, eat this whole cookbook. I cannot imagine not loving every single recipe in this book. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it might be cookie dough, because, why not? So, I’m scared the buy this book because even though I have choices, it might very well end up being the only thing I ever eat again. Also, check out Lindsey and Taylor’s blog Love and Olive Oil for a lot more deliciousness.
- Wear This: Nasty Gal. I am obsessed with this clothing site. I probably check it at least once a day and fill up my wishlist with things I lust over until my heart aches from the realization that my wallet is empty.
- Blog Love: The Man Repeller. I’m sure you know about The Man Repeller. How can you not? She’s hilarious, real, and likes to dress to repel men. She’s basically my idol.
Friday Fail… in video form!
This is what I am like on a road trip. Just kidding, this is what I am like every time I drive in a car. True story, my friend (the one crooning along with me in the backseat actually) drove passed me on the freeway once and apparently I was singing like this (alone, mind you). Yup, I am that person. Want to go on a road trip?
My boyfriend puts up with a lot.