Another weekend! They seem to be coming faster these days. That can only mean that I am getting older. They say that time moves faster when you get older. Who is “they” by the way? “They” that always have these slick sayings? I would like to meet them. They seem wise.
Remember that super cute, totally awesome camera necklace you were jealous of in my last post? Well, you have a chance to win it and make someone else jealous! Also, don’t forget that through the end of June, the promo code “SEEKINGSTYLE” will get you 25% off at Violet Bella!
(Please leave additional comments for each with your email address so I can contact you if you win)
Entries will be accepted until Friday June 30th at 11:59 AM PST.
- Listen to This: The Civil Wars. Folk-pop goodness. I have never run into a bad folk-pop, boy-girl, singer-songwriter-musician duo. The Civil Wars are no exception. Listen. Enjoy. Thank me later.
- Read This: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity. People are jerks. Plain and simple. But sometimes, just sometimes, people find it deep down in their tiny black hearts to be kind. This was floating around online this week and it definitely made me smile. Also, if you haven’t heard what happened to Karen, the bus monitor, read this. Jerks (total disgusting jerks). But now, read this. Kind. Sometimes, just sometimes.
- Watch This: Breaking Bad. I’m sure you already watch this. Who doesn’t? Rhetorical question, because the answer is no one. It’s the best show on TV, maybe ever. And forever. I am behind a season though, so don’t spoil it! It kind of gives me nightmares. These are nightmares that I welcome though because they are well produced nightmares. Just like the show. Which is why it is the best on TV.
- Eat This: Strawberry, Basil, and Goat Cheese Panini. Um, BRB, drooling right now. Strawberry, basil, and goat cheese? Yes, please. Sometimes I feel like Joey Tribbiani (Friends, anyone?) because I have a deep love and appreciation for sandwiches. Everything is better between two pieces of bread. Name it, I would bet this panini that it is better between bread. I think I need to eat this everyday for the rest of my life.
- Wear This: Shop Goldie. A one stop shop for all things cute, trendy, indie, stylish, (I hate all those words by the way, but sometimes they are necessary) and so forth? Sounds too good to be true, right? Wrong. Check out Shop Goldie. BRB, after I finish scarfing down my Strawberry, Basil & Goat Cheese panini, you can find me spending hours window shopping at Shop Goldie.
- Blog Love: A Beautiful Mess. Elsie is everything I would love to be. She’s gorgeous, creative, smart, crafty, and a business woman. She’s basically everything good all rolled into one. Elsie, and her sister Emma, post regular outfit, recipe, DIY, and craft updates. Check out Emma‘s blog and their shop too, Red Velvet! Be careful, you’ll become slightly jealous of these girls.
Here’s a fail for you!
Sometimes the sun is in my eyes. I do not like it.
And no, that fuzz is not arm pit hair, it is hair from my head. And now I said arm pit on my blog. Classy.