I hope you enjoyed the guests posts this week from Ugly Mug and The Fan Files! Actually, I know you did. They’re my BF and BFF (Yeah, I talk like a thirteen year old), so if you didn’t, it would make our blogger-reader relationship totally awkward. Let’s not make this awkward. Just lie to me.
- Listen to This: Cold War Kids. An indie rock band from LA? Cliche? Yes. Does it make me like them any less? No. Everyone has that friend who only likes underground, real indie music. The second more than seven people know about, and like it as well – they’re out. Not me. I’m in it. Come in it with me.
- Read This: Don’t Let Them Call You Skinny. Apparently, back in the day, the media pushed women to gain weight and embrace curves. Oh, how times have changed. And stayed the same. Can a woman’s body just be private and sacred for herself? These advertisements certainly are interesting to read though!
- Watch This: Celeste and Jesse Forever. I was never invested in movies until I met Ugly Mug. Now, movies tug on my heartstrings. And I say words like “heartstrings.” This looks cute and predictable, but for some reason, I predict that it will be unpredictable. What I mean is, it looks good and I want to see it.
- Eat This: Cauliflower Crust Pizza. This is either the best idea or the worst idea. I’m hoping that if I try it, it will turn out to be the best. “Guilt free, healthy, and delicious pizza – gross!” Said, no one.
- Wear This: Spell Designs. Are you kidding me? No words. None. Ok, one word. Perfection. All of it. I want, no need, every single piece.
- Blog Love: …Love Maegan. It’s in the name – you have to love her. Maegan is the first style blog I read, and it only took me two days to go through her entire archive (Don’t judge, I was unemployed at the time). She has great style, ideas, DIYs, is real, raw, and honest, and she’s writing a book. She’s the total package.
Why are my eyes never open?
Follow Seeking Style