I need this Friday more than any other Friday in history… probably untrue. Oh, apparently “untrue” isn’t a word, according to the red squiggly line I see under it. I’m sticking with it and that is not untrue (therefore true).
Does everyone agree that you need a vacation after your vacation? More like a staycation because if it was just another vacation, then we’d be on this
splendid vicious cycle of vacations.
We’re friends, right? Friends do each other favors, right? Right. I am a Top 100 contestant in the Modocat Cat Girl model search, and while I’d like to say that it’s an honor just to make the top 100, that would be a lie and I am not a liar. I want to win. That’s where you come in.
If you would like to continue being friends, If you have a moment, please follow this link and ‘Like’ the Modocat Facebook page and then ‘Like’ my photo. I will make all those who vote virtual cupcakes! Moving on! Again!
- Listen to This: The Features. An indie rock band with beards? I am predictable. And possibly a faux hipster. But also, awesome. Because I share good music.
- Read This: Top 5 Regrets From Dying People. Sounds like a fun read, I know. It will make you sad, then make you think, then motivate you not to waste your life. And then, it will make you sad again because you don’t know how to make all these wonderful things happen. But then, when you least expect it, you’ll just know. You’re welcome for saving you from a life full of regret.
p.s. how cute is this old man?
- Watch This: No Doubt Settle Down music video. Can we all just agree that no one dislikes No Doubt. There is no reason to. Let’s also agree that Gwen Stefani is somewhat of the shit. As in, not only gorgeous, but confident in her own skin and self. I might choose to be her if I had a choice. #creepstatus
- Eat This: Peach, Basil, & Ricotta Flatbread. Tell me that doesn’t look good? Liar! I refuse to believe you. It looks so good that I made a ghetto version for myself because I was lacking some ingredients. Ok, all of the ingredients. Mine consisted of an english muffin, cottage cheese and a sliced plum. Delicious, but ghetto. I want the real thing. I want to be classy.
- Wear This: The 2 Bandits. So, I’m not too hip on how to accessorize. I’m not too hip on much. You can tell by the way I still use the word “hip”. But, if I had say, all of the jewelry from The 2 Bandits, I just might rock an arm party or two.
- Blog Love: Done N Done. She’s the coolest. All you have to do is read her blog and you’ll understand. So, go, read!
Friday pose fail!
I was trying to be “vogue”. Instead, I ended up popping a squat. Not cute.