This Friday has been a long time coming.
Because of that, let’s keep this short, sweet, and
eye opening informative mildly entertaining.
By the way, I am torturing myself with going non-processed again for the month of August (minus a piece of cake on my birthday – whoa, there, admitting my birthday is in August when I haven’t celebrated in thirteen years? We must be good friends).
Does anyone else follow a clean or non-processed diet?
- Listen to this: The Mowgli’s. All you need to know is that you can listen to The Mowgli’s album (for free) here. Listen and appreciate.
- Read this: 19 Pieces of Advice You’ll Need to Make it Through Your 20’s. As someone who is
strugglingtrying to mildly navigate their twenties without a mid life crisissomewhat successfully, these pieces of advice made me smile. And feel a whole hell of a lot better; like I am not alone in my, “I have no idea what the hell is going on,” phase.
- Watch this: Gabby Douglas Wins Olympic Gold Medal.This chick is legit. Growing up, I always wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. Nevermind the fact that I never took a gymnastics class in my life; I was banking on being naturally talented and someone discovering said natural talent while I did cartwheels and somersaults in my front yard. Gabby is amazing; just look at the stills of her routines. In.Sane.
- Eat this: Vegan Almond Butter Apricot Bites. I first typed “Vegas” instead of “Vegan”; in need of a little getaway perhaps? They might not look like anything special, but believe you me, these are little squares of sweet Heaven. All you need is almonds, raisins, and dried apricots. Healthy, sweet, easy – it all adds up to, “Yes, please!” I just finished my first batch and am thinking of making more already.
- Wear this: For Love & Lemons. O.M.G. Perfectness. Amazingness. I can’t even. If I had unlimited amounts of money, I actually would not have unlimited amounts of money, because For Love & Lemons would have my unlimited amounts of money.
- Blog love: Sincerely, Kinsey. Kinsey is not only super adorable, but she is one of the best dressers that I don’t know. And her photos are awesome. So, that pretty much means that you must read her blog.
Standing in front of a camera is hard work.