It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!
Oh, I’m six months too late? Awkward. Or is it? Because it is, in fact, Friday.
Have you heard of the Nike Training Center app? Dude, it is hardcore. It kicks my butt. It hurts so good. Try it.
That was a little bonus Friday Favorite for you. Maybe I should add a miscellaneous recommendation for all others not in the current categories. What do you think? Any other possible new category suggestions?
- Listen to this: The Strange Boys. I love the singer’s voice. It’s kind of… strange. ‘Be Brave‘ is one of my favorite songs from the band. Check it out below. If you like it, click here and listen to more. If you like more, keep clicking, perhaps do a Google search. You’ll find more and your eyes will be please (or offended, you might not have the same taste as I do).
- Read this: To Buy or DIY. Leandra is not only an amazing fashion blogger, she is an amazing, and quite entertaining, writer. She wrote an article about the possible effects of DIYs. Yes, DIYs can save you money, get your creative juices flowing, but can they also eventually put someone out of business? Does it disrespect the creators of the pieces? I don’t think DIYs will ever have such an effect on business, but it is an interesting thought. It’s almost in the same realm as music piracy.
- Watch this: Conan XXX. Um, it’s not what you think. Unless you already know what it is. In that case, it’s exactly what you think. Conan O’Brien goes XXX. It might not be safe for work, but it is safe for life. In fact, it’s necessary for life.
- Eat this: Upside Down Caramalized Banana Bread Skillet Cake. Seriously, Jessica of How Sweet It Is knocks it out of the park with every single recipe. If there is one thing that I love, it is banana bread. If there is another thing that I love, it’s caramalization of anything. Put the two together and make it a cake? You have Heaven. Just look at it. How much drool is rolling down your chin right now?
- Wear this: Leather Studded Wrap Bracelets. I need to get (or DIY, sorry Leandra) these instantly. I will wear them everyday.
- Blog love: Mustachic. She’s cute. She’s stylish. She lives in Milan. Her blog title is a combination of ‘mustache’ and ‘chic’. Do you need anymore reasons to read her blog? I think not.
This week’s Friday Fail is a little bit of a fail in itself. The picture is not so much of a fail, since we all know I love a good walking away picture, but the reason behind it is a fail. I am constantly running back and forth, trying to sneak a peak of the photos, whether it is to see how my outfit photographs or how a new pose works. Ugly Mug is not always amused by this.