100th blog post ! Is anyone going to throw some confetti and bake me some cupcakes?
So, have you ever read my first blog post? It is rough. I think I’ve come a long way in the last 99 posts. Thank God.
Let’s get this Friday favorites rolling so we can get to more important things. Like the three day weekend. Because has this not been the slowest week ever?
- Listen to this: The Barr Brothers. Do you like music? Good, this is a band. Do you like irony? Because there is a women in this band. Do you like a little bit of country? Perhaps, folk? Good, because they have it.
- Read this: 7 Uplifting Thoughts For Your Day. Because who doesn’t need uplifting thoughts now and again?
- Watch this: Backstreet Boys “I Want It That Way” on Good Morning America. These Boys will forever and always be my favorite. Truth. I cannot form into words how excited I am for a new album, cruise, and for Kevin to be back. This TV appearance has me smiling like the teeny bopper that I still am and will forever be.
- Eat this: Oven Fried Green Tomato Stacks. Damnit Jessica, why do you do this to me? Why do you make such mouth watering recipes and have such hilariously witty blog posts? The posts keep me reading and the recipes keep me eating! If I don’t make this soon, I will die. Fact.
- Wear this: Dolce Vita. Oh such pretty things. Pretty things that I cannot afford, but that does not mean that I cannot appreciate. Appreciate with me.
- Blog love: Fancy Treehouse. She looks like a porcelain doll. She has an amazing vintage shop. She is about to have the most spoiled, beautiful baby girl. She is super girly, pretty, sweet, and cute. All things not me. But I cannot stop reading her blog. And now it’s your turn.
Happy 3 day weekend Friday Fail!
West Coast beach water is cold!