Is it sad that I am really excited for the fall TV season?
I like TV. Does that make me a loser? It’s Friday Favorites, so we can be open and honest with each other, right?
On that note: Britney Spears on X-Factor. Genius. Her facial expressions make my life. That coming from a completely (non biased, of course) life long Britney Spears’ fan.
What show are you looking forward coming back? I’m a Grey’s Anatomy fiend, myself. I fall asleep to reruns.
Congratulations to Olesia for winning the Crossroads giveaway!
- Listen to this: Blind Pilot. Do you use Spotify? If not, you’re making a mistake. If so, then you know it will list like artists based on who you are listening to, or recommend new albums. Enter, Blind Pilot. They are the type of band whose album you listen to on repeat. And that’s what I do every time.
- Read this: Lesson’s from the ‘World’s Ugliest Woman’: Stop Staring and Start Learning. This woman is so inspiring. After being dubbed the ‘World’s Ugliest Woman’, Lizzie turned all the negativity around her into a positive: she set goals and met them. She is now a motivational speaker and writer. We all need a little inspiration every once in a while. Let Lizzie inspire you.
- Watch this: “Edward and Bella” A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight. Do you like Twilight? Yeah, me either. Then my sister showed me this: A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight. If this is what the movie was actually like, it would be my favorite movie. In other words, it is hysterical. Don’t take my word for it. Watch it. It’s 3 minutes well spent. Well, maybe 9 minutes after you watch it again, and then show it to your friends.
- Eat this: Banana Bread Brownies. Are you obsessed with banana bread? Just me? Are you obsessed with brownies? I know the answer is not just me. Did you ever think to put them together? Shelly did. And that is why I love Shelly. But from afar, because I don’t know Shelly and my love for her might be inappropriate. But my love for these banana bread brownies is not. The amount of drool now on my keyboard is though.
- Wear this: Our Wandering Minds. All I will say is that I need this skirt in my life. Also, that you might have a few of the same statements if you browse their website. You and your wallet have been warned.
- Blog Love: Another Day to Dress Up. If I could copy every single one of Megan’s outfits and not be called a fraud, I would. How cute is she? She has the perfect ability to mix girly and masculine pieces and not look anything but beautiful.
I like my close ups.
Same time, same place next week folks.