Oh Friday, how I love thee.
Also something I love? Married to Jonas. Well, reality shows in general. Not those cheap finding love, dating, housewives reality shows though. The real reality shows. Like Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Married to Jones, or The Newlyweds. Yes, real! Don’t burst my reality show bubble!
I know my friends who have worked on filming reality shows are cringing right now.
Who’s ready for some Friday Favorites?
- Listen to this: Santigold. I’m sure you all know Santigold. If not, why? She’s a little M.I.A., a little Lady Gaga, and completely unique. I saw her tear it up at Coachella. If you want something new, fresh, and awesome for your ears, check out Santigold and you can thank me later. Or now, whatever. I’m not picky.
- Read this: Planet Blue Blog. I am waiting for the day that I accidentally repeat one of my Friday Favorites. Sometimes I just love things so much I want to share them. That coupled with my memory (or lack there of), I won’t be surprised once I make that mistake. That being said, I am surprised that I haven’t gushed about the Planet Blue Blog yet! So. Much. Inspiration. It makes me jealous.
- Watch this: Kelly Clarkson Covering Adele. Kelly Clarkson does a different cover song on each night of her tour and slays every single original version. Kelly covering Adele is like a round house kick to your ears of awesomeness. I would kill to be able to sing that good so effortlessly. Yes, kill. Watch out.
- Eat this: Goat Cheese Bruschetta. I have to give props to Leigh for sharing this recipe on her blog, or else I might never have had the best homemade bruschetta in my life. Nevermind that it is the only time that I have made bruschetta, so by default, it had to be the best. But for real, I would like to eat this everyday of my life. Also, how cute is Leigh?
- Wear this: Oasap. I’m cheating: this is not a brand, but a website. I recently discovered this website and I immediately wanted to buy every single piece of clothing. Not that I am obsessed or anything, but I have to physically restrain myself from draining my bank account. Good luck to you with doing the same.
- Blog love: Love, Blair. Ok, let’s get the elephant in the room out of the way: she’s gorgeous. Past that, amazing style? Check. And that’s all that really matters when it comes to following a blog right? No? Well guess what? She seems like a pretty awesome chick too; funny, sweet, and down to earth. Total package.
Here’s looking at you, kid.