Friday, friday, friday! Ugly Mug is in Sacramento!
We are going to go apple picking this weekend, and while my mom swears to me that I have been before, if I was too young to remember, then it doesn’t count, so I’m really excited!
Of course I’ll make Ugly Mug lug around his camera all weekend. I’ll have to pay him back with a homemade apple pie, or two.
- Listen to this: Miley Cyrus: The Backyard Sessions. Ok, just get over it. Yes, it’s Miley Cyrus, but this chick can sing. She has a couple acoustic ‘backyard sessions’ on her web site and I love that she is singing old school soul. If this is any indication of her new album direction, I am totes excited. What? It is Miley Cyrus; I had to be a bit of a teeny bopper there.
- Read this: How Sweet It Is. I’ve featured many of Jessica’s recipes here, but besides her cooking skills, she is just straight out hilarious. Even if I am not interested in the specific recipe, I end up reading each and every one of her posts and because of how entertaining they are, I almost want to make the recipe anyway, just to see if that’s what gives her, her… jenesequa! The answer is most likely yes, because how would Caramel Apple Grilled Cheese not make you the most awesome person ever? Or at least a genius.
- Watch this: Identity Thief trailer. I will watch anything with Melissa McCarthy. Adding Jason Bateman just means that I need to see this movie even sooner.
- Eat this: October Unprocessed. Or don’t eat this? October is being recognized as October Unprocessed. I’ve mentioned here before that I tend to eat this way anyway, but signing a pledge makes it a lot easier to stick to, even if the internet would not know I cheated, I would know. And if you know me, I hold a lot of guilt. I’m Catholic, what can I say? I’m not saying go buy a cow and grow all your own food, but semi try it for a week or so, and you’ll see that you feel better. And your pants will fit a little better, and who doesn’t want that?
- Wear this: Calico. I am not going to tell you how to spend your money or where to shop. But if I was going to tell you how to spend your money or where to shop, I might point you in the direction of Calico. And since I know you would appreciate my direction, you might want to buy me a thank you gift. And since you would already be at Calico, you might as well just get me this. Not that I am going to tell you how to spend your money or where to shop.
- Blog love: If You Seek Style. Caylee can wear anything and it looks amazing. I could theoretically wear the same thing and look like I got dressed in the dark, while on heavy medication, on laundry day. Is it wrong to want to go Freaky Friday on her so everything can look that good on me instead? Maybe not wrong, but yes, creepy. What else is new?
Friday Fail bitches!
That was a little Jesse Pinkman for ya. I caught up on Breaking Bad last weekend, can you tell?
Sometimes I can a little impatient when Ugly Mug is setting up his camera.