Another Friday. Another week come and gone. You know what that means? We are closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Honestly, once October hits (ok, September), I am living for the holidays. Once radio stations switch over to Christmas music, it’s all over. You won’t get the real me back until after New Years.
impatiently waiting for November 1st, when the first radio station switches over!
- Listen to this: Jason Mraz “Living in the Moment.” This is the second Jason Mraz song I’ve shared, and for good reason. Who doesn’t like feel good music? Especially when it’s coming from an acoustic guitar and such a soothing voice. Just the thing you need to get through a Friday. Or a Wednesday. And usually a Monday.
- Read this: Please Don’t Ever Call Me: My Phone Hatred Explained. I’m sure you are all aware of Hello Giggles. If you’re not, you are now. So this article – it is amazing. I hate talking on the phone. It is all around awkward. This article adequately explains my feelings about having no point conversations on the phone. You know what is worse than a phone call? Sending someone a text and then having them call you instead of texting you back. If you do that to me, just know that when I see you calling me instead of texting, there is a huge, exasperated sigh before I begrudgingly answer your call.
- Watch this: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I think that I have mentioned my inappropriate sense of humor before. This show is the epitome of my humor and if you’ve seen it and don’t like it, I probably don’t like you. I bet that makes you want to give you another chance, right? And if you do like it, congratulations, you’re just as twisted as I am.
- Eat this: Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Truffles. I have a goal to make sure that half the food I eat contains pumpkin, or some kind of fall flavoring. It only adds to the essence of the season. Also, I just have a general affinity for baking, treats, and what not. And eating treats. Especially the eating treats part. I am a little terrified that I would pop these babies like M&Ms, but I can guarantee that won’t stop me from making them.
- Wear this: Koshka. One of the cutest online stores + an inspiring blog to go with it? Win win situation right here. Also, if I could just have one of each of the sweaters in their shop, I would be set for the cold weather. And happy. Very happy.
- Blog love: Aurelie & Angelo: Simple, clean, and chic. All things that I usually am not. So, of course I envy and drool over all her outfits. I just can’t even with all her sophistication and loveliness.
Friday Fail, food edition!
Remember when I was taste testing apples during our apple picking adventure? Also, remember when I said all the apples were green even the red delicious apples?
I was unprepared for this granny smith apple.