Thursday is my favorite day. It’s because Friday is the next day. So why isn’t Friday my favorite day?
I don’t know. But Thursday gives me something to look forward to (that would be Friday, keep up).
Another reason is because Friday is my day off from the gym, so I get to “sleep in”.
Do you have a lot of Halloween activities planned? Who put Halloween on a Wednesday this week? Lame.
- Listen to this: Reptar. So, I was listening to the Indie Chill playlist on Spotify, being super hipster and all, and a song started playing and I liked it, so I checked who the band was. It was Reptar. Besides having good music, they have a band named after the dinosaur from The Rugrats. That alone should make you want to listen to them. I actually have no idea if the band got it’s name from The Rugrats, but they should have if not.
- Read this: 32 Mistakes We’re All Going to Make. Um, I’ve made the majority of these mistakes, and not just once, usually twice, or even thrice. I see the rest that I have not made in my future too. Mistakes I’ve made may include numbers 2, 3, 8, 9 (shut up, you have too), 10, 11 (every time I go to LA, I think it is a good idea to fly back the morning of and go straight to work. It’s not. It never will be), 12, 13, 14, 22, 27, 28, and 32. So, now that you know way too much about me, give it a read through and let me know what mistakes you’ve made.
- Watch this: Save The Date. This just looks like a good movie. I love the resurgence of Lizzie Caplan (the not lesbian goth from Mean Girls) and Geoffrey Arend has never been in anything bad. He’s awesome. It’s probably because of the way he spells his name.
- Eat this: Spaghetti Squash. When I like something, I can exclusively eat it for many days in a row. Spaghetti squash is one of those things. The best part about it is that it looks like you are eating a giant bowl of pasta, but when you’re done, you aren’t bloated and sick. Depending on how you make it, you can barely tell that it’s not pasta. And that is coming from a full fledged pasta girl. I want to try it this way next:
- Wear this: Super Trash. Yup, just all of it. Wear it and love it. Flaunt it and gift it (to me obviously). Just everything it. Especially this dress. Hel-lo. I would wear that even if it made me look like a lumpy stuffed sausage.
- Blog love: Lost in the Haze. Um, can anyone be anymore adorable? Probably not. This is Jo. She is from New Zealand. Her boyfriend, Barnaby (for goodness sake his name is Barnaby!), takes her photos. She is the cutest, vintage-y inspired blogger.
We were in a park. There were a few, um, hippies, around. Hippies who were partaking in a natural past time. One that might smell unpleasant.