I want to read a book, like a really good book.
How the hell do I find one?
I walked around Barnes & Noble yesterday for an hour, judging books by their covers. It didn’t work.
Until then, here’s what I’ve been obsessing over this week!
- Listen to this: Ed Sheeran. A friend of mine likes this guy and I kept forgetting to look him up. Then, one fateful day, he was on the radio and my trusty Shazam app informed me that it was none other than Ed Sheeran. The thing I like most about this guy, besides his pretty, soothing voice and acoustic guitar riddled songs, is that you can hear his British accent when he sings. I’ve always wondered why the Brits’ accents go away when they sing. I am partial to the below song.
- Read this: Not Without Salt. I have made it know that I am obsessed with food blogs. I just discovered Not Without Salt (um, where have I been?). Ashely not only creates beautiful, drool inducing recipes, but she has an amazing writing talent as well. I usually scroll through food blogs solely for the photos, but I cannot help but read every word of Ashley’s blog posts. Even if you are not much of a cook, I think her blog is a good read. Plus look how adorable she is:
- Watch this: Castle. I’m a sucker for ABC dramadies. I am also a sucker for wittiness. I am also a sucker for Nathan Fillion.
- Eat this: Maple Hot Cocoa. Let’s keep it within the theme with a recipe from Not Without Salt! It’s that time of year again. It’s time for hot chocolate. And, uh, maple hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows, what? I’ll have my thrice daily cup for the next three months please! Have you ever wondered why there is an “a” at the end of “cocoa”? It irks me.
- Wear this: Kenny Clothes. Do you like pretty dresses? Then you will like Kenny Clothes. Infomercial speak aside, they have pretty, sparkly things and I know that we all need a little bit of pretty and sparkle in our lives.
- Blog love: Boat Ride Through The Sky. Gela achieves the effortless chic look that I spend way too much striving for. And I’m almost positive that she does it by just walking into her closet. I’m sure her perfectly cute wardrobe just falls onto her cute little self, draped all perfectly, and she walks out this little stylish cute being that wish I was. That, or she has great taste. And, yes, I might be a little jealous.
Um, for real. If you see people taking pictures, why do you continue to walk straight into the photo? As you can tell, it irks me. But behind your back. Because I’m
fake nice like that.
Presenting this week’s Friday Favorite!