Let me give you a quick run down of what is currently residing in my purse:
Umbrella, a doctor bill, a Kohls coupon, a mini stapler, a piece of garland, a book light, free wheeling sticks of gum, yoga pants, and a bottle opener. And my purse is not even that big.
Um, Mary Poppins, much? Except with all useless crap. This is why I actually should switch purses regularly, so all this necessary clutter isn’t lugged around with me.
I hope your purse doesn’t represent your life. I could be in trouble.
Do you carry around useless crap?
- Listen to this: Ellie Goulding. Do you have “Lights” constantly in your head like I do? Well, now you will. You’re welcome. Hey, it could be worse. I could have shared the new One Direction album – um, which by the way is really good actually, but I didn’t want to embarrass myself, but I admitted I like them anyway, so there you go. If you like this song, and I’m sure you’ve heard it a million and one times on the radio, then please listen to both her albums.
- Read this: Feminist Ryan Gosling. Thank you all for your book recommendations last week! When I have a second to breathe, I will be looking up all the recommendations, judge you by said recommendations based on what the book is about, and hopefully find a good read to snuggle up with. Until then, read this. I know it’s not new, but it’s still just as awesome as when it was. Can Ryan Gosling memes ever get old? No. That’s why the originally Tumblr is still updated.
- Watch this: Why Doesn’t MTV Play Music Videos Anymore? If you were born in the mid-90’s or later, don’t watch this. You won’t get it. If you grew up in the 80’s and 90’s, this will be simultaneously sad and awesome. Sad, because the reasons they give are true; MTV doesn’t play music videos anymore because they can be watched for free on the internet. MTV cannot make money playing them anymore. They play trashy reality shows because, well, people watch them. People like me. Sorry. I only watch 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom, so I am not the sole cause of the problem. It’s those Rock of Love, Date My Mom, I’m so hipster I can’t stand it fans that are the problem.
- Eat this: Green Goddess Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Have you ever read a recipe and could instantly smell the food, taste the food, and
start drooling uncontrollablywonder if it is possible to eat one food for the rest of your life? Meet that for me. I can’t even say anything else.
- Wear this: Rag and Bone. Maybe it’s because Kate Moss can make anything look good? Oh, Kate Moss is wearing a dress made from New York street trash? Fabulous! But, I also think it’s because they have beautiful, structured clothing that I would like to wear everyday. I mean, it pains me to look at the site. Really.
- Blog love: Blonde Bedhead. Andrea has such a wide range of style. One day she’s wearing leopard and fur, and the next, she’s sleek and sexy in a bodycon dress. She does casual like no one else, still managing to make me want to recreate her outfits even when they are just a sweatshirt and jeans. And look at her hair. Look at her HAIR. I rest my case.
Hey Friday Fail time!