Does tryptophan really make you sleepy, RE: the Seinfeld episode that Jerry drugs his date with turkey so he can play with her collectible toys? I don’t know if it’s from all the food, the excitement, or staying up watching movies with my family, but I am really tired after Thanksgiving dinner.
I can assume those who celebrate Thanksgiving are full of turkey and pie and enjoying this long weekend.
- Listen to this: The Kills. A little eerie. A little beautiful. A lot of my going back for more. I’m quite fond of the song below.
- Read this: The Burning House. This is one of the most unique blogs I’ve come across. If your house was burning, what would you take with you? Your answer could say a lot about you. I ramble off the usual: family photos, my purse (that hopefully contains all the important items it usually does), as much as my old Backstreet Boys memorabilia I, and whoever I can convince to take a second trip, could carry, my full closet of clothes, of course. Basically, I am materialistic and would have to start clearing out my house before the house caught fire. What would you save?
- Watch this: Pink. “Try” live at the American Music Awards. True artist. Pink always has the most amazing live performances. Just watch, in awe.
- Eat this: Mustard Brussels Sprouts. I did not know until I typed the name of this dish that the “Brussels” in Brussels sprouts is plural and capitalized. What a sophisticated vegetable. Now, I know most of you will fight me on this, but get over it. I gorged myself last night and I need to be a good influence on myself. And mustard makes everything better anyway. Don’t believe me? Dip a potato chip in mustard. Yes. Back to the Brussels sprouts. I like these. You will too.
- Wear this: Naomi and Lavender. Probably one of the coolest clothing companies to exist, ever. Just throwing that out there. Also, their Black Friday sale is online. A Black Friday sale without lines and people trampling over me? I am so there. Also, double whammy with the Cyber Monday sale. Like their Facebook page to see if you are one of the lucky fans to get up to 40% off during their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. If you’re going to do any shopping this holiday weekend, don’t forget about Naomi and Lavender.
- Blog love: Raspberry & Rouge. This chick has got it. She keeps it simple, like I do, but she looks much cooler doing it. I find myself lusting over each piece she wears.
Friday Fail, ya’ll!