I saw two, count ’em two, handle bar mustaches at the gym yesterday morning. If that is not a sign of good things to come, then I don’t know what is.
I am particularly excited for this weekend. Besides the dinner/ movie/ baking/etc girly date with a friend on night Saturday and a photo shoot with a local photographer on Sunday, I have no plans. That sounds like I have a lot of plans actually. Usually, I’m traveling or have no plans, so this is a nice compromise.
And of course, Christmas festivities are to begin!
- Listen to this: Matt & Kim “Let’s Go.” This is totally 80’s tastic. And I thought that even before I watched the music video (see below). It’s basically Awkward Family Photos in action. Which is basically the best thing ever. But more than the video, since this is Listen to this, the song is great. The album is greater; it’s pop, it’s alternative, it’s dance.
- Read this: Thought Catalog. Thought Catalog is a place for relevant and relatabable non-fiction and thought. I’ve posted a few articles from Thought Catalog before. Topics range from nothing to everything. It’s real life and total nonsense. Read it, relate to it, and feel better about yourself.
- Watch this: Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23. I am a tiny bit embarrassed how much I enjoy this show. I watched it out of pure curiosity for the return of James Van Der Beek, which is weird since I never watched Dawsons Creek, and the only thing I’ve seen with him is a TV Christmas movie. But, I keep watching it for the amazingness of James Van Der Beek. I am a little disappointed that it took me this long to discover the Beek.
- Eat this: Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats Cookies. Back to sweets! It is the holiday season after all; you cannot blame me. Blame the season. Also, two desserts in one for the win. Not many things are better than chocolate chip cookies. But add another dessert into it, aaaand better. It doesn’t count as two if they are smooshed together right?
- Wear this: Disowned Clothing. So cute. Do I ever not want it all? I am just a greedy clothes whore. But If I have to be a greedy clothes whore, I would like Disowned Clothing to feed my greed.
- Blog love: Tobruck Ave. I am excited when I see Kiara’s new blog posts pop up in my feed. Like girl crush excited. May I introduce you to your new girl/blog/style/everything crush?
The holidays make me so happy!