I’m blogging from my very first, personally owned, lap top. Yeeeaaah, I’m slow sometimes. It’s a little tiny thing, but so cute and perfect for me. I declare it an ‘unofficial’ Friday favorite.
Another ‘unofficial’ Friday favorite is the recently discovered Get Off My Internets. I know I am going against all that is holy as a blogger, but this site entertains me. Don’t hate me.
Enough about ‘unofficial’; let’s get officially official.
- Listen to this: Capital Cities “Safe and Sound”. Or the entire EP. It is just feel good music people, and what more do you need on a Friday than feel good music? Maybe a cupcake, or three, but that is neither here nor there. What is here? The music video of “Safe and Sound” below for your easy listening pleasure.
- Read this: 2012 Good Read Awards. Need a new book, or twenty, this year? Check out this list for the best reads of this year. That’s all I ever want; someone to tell me what to read. I can never judge a book by it’s cover well enough, so I’ll take suggestions and just pretend I’m not missing out on anything. But, read this list and you really won’t be missing out. Clearly, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened is next on my list.
- Watch this: Jimmy Fallon, Mariah Carey, + The Roots “All I Want For Christmas.” ‘Tis the season! And The Roots make everything sound awesome, even with children’s toys! This is one of my favorite Jimmy Fallon series. Another one to check out is with Christina Aguilera. Music with office supplies, I mean, really now.
- Eat this: Reuben. I am a sucker for a Reuben sandwich, which according to the red squiggly line, needs to be capitalized. That’s how good this sandwich is. It if is on a menu, I will order it. I don’t care if it’s 8 a.m. or 4 a.m. It will be in my mouth if it is in the vicinity So, why not just make it myself and bask in all it’s glory in the privacy of my own home, where I cannot be judged for eating a Reuben for breakfast.
- Wear this: Arnhem Clothing. Such simple, beautiful, bright, girly styles; so not my usual forte. But, I am in love. I want it and I want it all. I see myself just living in their Lai Lani maxi in the summer, and, quite frankly the winter too. That’s what jackets are for right?
- Blog love: Pavlina Jagrova. I may not have any idea what she is writing about but I do know that I love every outfit she posts. Check out this Czech beauty and lust over her with me.