I’d like to shout it out from the rooftops that it’s the weekend! But that would be weird. And it’s cold outside. I’m excited for this weekend. My friend and I are having an old fashion slumber party that will consist of Magic Mike and banana ice cream. So, obviously we’re cool.
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you might have seen that I had a photoshoot with Modcloth this week (unrelated to this blog), for their Valentine’s day campaign! Can I even explain to you how excited I was and still am about that? No. So I will leave you with this: “AHHHHssfnaoifoientinpwe,wbur!”
I will share the photos once I have them!
- Listen to this: Eliza Doolittle. Even her name is cute. So obviously her music is cute. It reminds me of Lily Allen, but without the dirty lyrics. A nice sweet voice should not be singing dirty lyrics, it makes me uncomfortable. It’s like a children swearing. Makes me very uneasy. But Eliza Doolittle does not make me uneasy; it’s impossible.
- Read this: Cards Against Humanity. Ok, this is a bit of a stretch for ‘read this‘, but it’s my blog so deal with it. Besides, there are words on the card that you have to read, or else you’re not exactly playing the game. I win. Cards Against Humanity is basically Apples to Apples on crack; a grown up, very disturbing version. In other words; amazing. Check it out to read more about it, as it is a tad inappropriate to post anymore details. The best part, they give the game away for free on the website. I want to be friends with these sick individuals.
- Watch this: Celebrities Read Mean Tweets. I posted this series the first time Jimmy Kimmel did it, but they keep getting funnier. I like when celebrities have a good sense of humor; you can’t please them all, so why not laugh with them? Also, Jimmy Kimmel is now going up against Leno. Team Kimmel. Team Coco, too. Team anyone but Leno. I’m over him.
- Eat this: Green Smoothies. Er, drink this? Apparently you are supposed to chew them a little to break down the enzymes, or whatever. I’m not a scientist so I’m not sure. Anyway, I’ve been wanting to try these out and A Beautiful Mess posted some super simple recipes that I’m going to try out this weekend. Of course, you can google “green smoothies” and get tons of recipes. Hopefully the color won’t skeeze me out. Do people still use the word ‘skeeze’ or it just me that is stuck on 90’s lingo?
- Wear this: Thrifted and Modern. Thrifted and modern; basically what my style is. So of course when I saw an ad for Thrifted and Modern, I took the bait and clicked through. I am so glad I did. I have my eye on several pieces right now. I better start saving my pennies! Now it’s your turn to take the bait and fall in love like I did!
- Blog love: Po Mojej Stronie Lustra. No clue what this chick is saying, but I am a loyal reader, err, looker? of her blog. I just now translated her blog name and it’s “On My Side of the Mirror.” Um, too cute. I know I can hit the translate button that always pops up when I am on her page, but I am lazy. She could be writing terrible, disgusting things and I will forever have a girl crush on her and never know. I do know that “komentarze” means “comment” because I am constantly leaving her comments telling her how great I think her style is. Hi, I’m a creeper.
Here is an upcoming sneak peak at photos from my engagement! I will be posting the story and photos on Monday!
Half the pictures we took have me wiping my tears away. Cheesey as cheese, for sure.
p.s. meet my beautiful mom and sister.