Ah, remember the good ‘ol days of TGIF on ABC? Full House, Step by Step, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Boy Meets World… they sure don’t make them like they used to! Actually, they are rebooting Boy Meets World: Girl Meets World, and although it’s going to be on the Disney channel aimed at tweens, I am so watching that. I miss me some Cory and Topanga! Other than my 90’s nostaliga and tween obssessions, I have a semi-busy weekend ahead. Yup, you guessed it: baking. My brother’s bar is holding a big potluck for the Superbowl and I am in charge of desserts. It’s basically an unspoken rule around here. I am going to attempt these babies. Wish me luck!
What are you up to besides watching
commercials the Superbowl?
- Listen to this: Fitz and the Trantrums, “Don’t Gotta Work it Out.” In. my. head. all. day. long. And that is certainly not a bad thing. A little indie, a little pop, and lotta soul and totally infectious. You cannot go wrong with Fitz and the Trantrums. I’m pretty sure they kill it live. I hope I get to find out someday!
- Read this: The 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors. I don’t get to as many shows as I wish I could; if tickets were free, that’s all I would do! My best friend is a concert connoisseur and I laughed while reading this and thinking of her. I do know I agree with these habits, so if you do them, stop it. Stop it now. Especially number 10. Do not pull that shit with me. If you want to sit down at a concert, go watch it on YouTube at home.
- Watch this: Safe Haven. Nicholas Sparks movie + Josh Duhmel = a bff movie date, complete with sneaking Pinkberry into the theater in your purse, of course. That’s all.
- Eat this: Have it Your Way Granola by Confessions of a Bright Eyed Baker. I haven’t eaten anything else for breakfast since I made this recipe the first time. Nevermind that was only a week and a half ago, because I plan to continue to make and eat this. Over and over. Forever. I’m telling you, it’s that good. It’s also the healthiest granola recipe I’ve found thus far, only sweetened with honey. I’ve been eating it like cereal with a small splash of almond milk. I’ve never looekd so forward to breakfast!
- Wear this: Scotch & Soda. I saw this lookbook posted on Orchid Grey earlier this week and I immediately stopped what I was doing to check out the rest of the looks. Yes and thank you, please. The details are impecable and the colors are vibrant. And I want to wear it all. At the same time. Forever. Too much?
- Blog love: Jezzabelle’s Diary. O.M.G. Really. How appopriate to have a lady crush on the cutest girl ever, right? She has the perfect balance between feminine vs. masculine, preppy vs. edgy, retro vs modern. She is all kinds of wonderful.
I like to get all up in your face apparently.