Please don’t forget to enter my Firmoo Giveaway!
Finally, finally, finally it’s Friday! This week has felt so long! I think it’s because of all the congestion in my lungs making it hard to breath, but that’s all cleared up now, so I grossed you you out for no reason there. You’re welcome. I’m excited to be healthy again! I am even more excited to start working out again; after almost a week of just resting trying to get better, I am ready to sweat it out! I usually suffer through colds, still going to the gym, but that makes them drag on even longer, so I did it right this time. It was fun to sleep in for a week, but I am so ready to get back to it. *Note: I still reserve the right to complain about voluntarily waking up at 5:30 a.m. to go to the gym. That’s really feaking early!
Here is some semi-entertaining things to help you procrastinate on this fine morning.
- Listen to this: Love Drug. So sometimes I sneak into my friends’ Spotify profiles and listen to their playlists because I am too lazy to make my own. I just so happened to find a playlist titled “Feelin’ Hipster” so obviousy, because when am I not, I listened to it. This is how I discovered Love Drug. Thanks Alyssa (who knew the title of the playlist would lure me in)! I am quite fond of the song below!
- Read this: Connecticut Couple Honored as ‘Longest Married’ in the U.S. Let’s get sappy for a minute. This couple has been married for 80 years. 80 YEARS. Most people don’t even live for 80 years. There is nothing cuter than the little old married couple. Nothing. Maybe babies. But only those ends of the spectrum. Everything inbetween is disgusting compared to old married couples and babies.
- Watch this: Identity Thief. Anything with Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman is gold in my book: separately or together. I’m sure you’ve seen this trailer a million and one times on TV already, but watch it again. Or go watch it in theaters. I know I will!
- Eat this: California Sandwich. I’m not sure where this originated, if it’s from the link I provided or not, but yes please all around and thank you. I’ve made mine a little differently: Open face with avocado on the bread and cucumbers, tomatoes, and sprouts on top (no cheese), but I do want to try it with the chive spread. I image that cream cheese or hummus would be just as good. And now I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow.
- Wear this: Eternal Sunshine Creations. I posted a few of their looks in my Forward to spring post, but I wanted to give them proper love. Totally California lovin’. This may be a bold statement, but if I had to choose one brand to wear forever, it just might be Eternal Sunshine Creations.
- Blog love: B. Jones Style. Beth has simple, effortless but chic style. I love this girl because she’s not only totally down to earth and stylish, but she is a new mom and she is currently documenting her journey to getting back into shape. She is sharing every detail and she’s doing it the honest way. It’s refreshing to see.
Why is my first instinct to look away from the camera??