You know those weekends that you feel like you have so much to do, but you actually have nothing to do. Or at least, nothing of importance. That. Which can be a good thing, especially when I feel like I have a lot of changes coming up in the next couple of months and will be keeping busy preparing. I will share details soon!
So, super vague introduction, huh? How about some super specific Friday Favorite recommendations?
- Listen to this: Greg Holden “She’s Got Something”. How many times have you seen the Prabal Gurung for Target commercial and heard the song and wished the commercial was longer so you could hear more of the song? Just me? Ok, well I know you would want to hear the whole song, so here. It’s Greg Holden. Thank you Shazam.
- Read this: Modern Seinfeld. What if Seinfeld were still on the air today? I’ve let it be know that Seinfeld is my favorite show, of all time. I also tweeted about this Twitter. That’s how much I need you to read this. This is a Twitter full of Seinfeld story lines if it were still on the air today. The best part about it is that I can actually see these scenerios happening on the show. It only makes me miss new episodes more.
- Watch this: Monsters University trailer. Please tell me that you’re excited about this movie. And please tell me that you too watched it everyday with your three year old cousin and not so secretly didn’t mind one bit. This one is right up there with Toy Story in my opinion and I have been patiently waiting for this movie. I could not be more inappropriately excited to see a children’s movie.
- Eat this: Sea Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips. If you participate in Lent, chances are you are using it to keep up with healthy eating. I can’t remember the last time someone did not give up sweets or junk food during Lent. Nothing like the wrath of God to keep you in check! Anyway. Sweet potato “chips”. Thinly slice a sweet potato and bake, then toss with sea salt and vinegar. It could not be easier. It also could not be healthier. Ok, maybe if they were carrot chips, but let’s take it one step at a time. Sweet potatoes are a vegetable after all, the better of the potato family, and they aren’t being fried. If sweet is your thing, Taralynn also has a recipe for Honey Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips.
- Wear this: Pamela Love NYC. So how many rings, bracelets, necklaces can I pile on before being deemed borderline crazy? Because Pamela Love NYC is driving me crazy and I am afraid if I get my hands on that jewelry, I might go a tad overboard.
- Blog love: This Chick’s Got Style. It’s true. It’s in her name, so how can you not agree? Yara is gorgeous, talented, relatable, and from Amsterdam. I don’t know why it matters that she is from Amsterdam, but it definitely makes her that much cooler. She’s the God damn editor for Elle – Holland, so it’s really a no brainer. And, you can shop her closet. BRB, going to sell all my clothes so I can buy hers.
Why am I so aggressive?
And why do I continue to embarrass myself with photos like this?