I’m going wedding dress shopping today! For the first time. I’m super excited, but also nervous and overwhemeled and we haven’t even left yet!
I hope you all saw my Stella + Dot online trunk show! It is open for three weeks, so please check it out and let me know if you find something you like and you can win a Love Bracelet! A fine addition to your arm party, right?
- Visit and purchase a piece from my Stella + Dot online trunk show and leave a comment below letting me and other readers knows the piece(s) of jewelry that were purchased.
- Leave an additional comment(s) for each piece(s) you purchase, there are no limit on entries, to increase your chances of winning.
The Giveaway and Online Trunk Show are open until April 3rd. Plenty of time to purchase a piece and win a piece!
Please include your email address so I can contact you if you win.
- Listen to this: Robyn. I listen to Robyn when I want to have a dance party for one. Invite list: me. I assume (and hope for my sake of mind) that you are old enough to remember her from the 90’s, but she has had some recent hits. I listened to her whole discography today, and recommend that you refresh your memory as well.
- Read this: In Trendy World of Fast Fashion, Styles Aren’t Made to Last. Does it seem like fashion moves a bit fast? In the words of Heidi Klum, “One day you’re in, and the next, you’re out.” This article discusses the emergence of “fast fashion” and “landfill fashion” and how stores like Forever 21 and H&M move mass quantities of merchandise, not quality. How do you feel that by the time you’re getting around to buying a new piece, or a new trend, that it’s already out of the stores? Are you for quantity or quality?
- Watch this: Kick Ass 2 Trailer. It’s in the name: it kicks ass. The first movie was pretty kick ass, this trailer is pretty kick ass, so I can only assume that the sequal will be petty kick ass. I wish I was a vigilante.
- Eat this: Veggies for Breakfast. I try to keep it balanced between sharing healthy dishes and sweets in this series, so I hope no one gags when I tell them to eat their vegetables. I have always had a sweet tooth and crave carbs, so breakfast has always been hard. Sugary cereal and bagels are not the best way to start the day. I’ve taken to eating oatmeal or eggs daily, but tried this egg and veggie salad and it’s a hearty and healthy change. Try it. It’s not as weird as you think it is to eat veggies for breakfast. Ok, stop gagging.
- Wear this: I Love Mona. I mean, what? Thanks to Calivintage who wrote about I Love Mona, I found my new favorite want, need, please obsession. If I could dream of the cutest Spring dresses, these would be it. So thanks to I Love Mona, I don’t need to, and I am free to dream other dreams. Basically, I Love Mona gifted me with time. The ultimate gift, don’t you think?
- Blog love: It’s Not That Deep. I recently found this blog and Sheree’s eclectic, vintage, rock’n’roll-ish style is inspiring. She helps me to see my clothes in a new way. Kind of like giving me a whole new wardrobe. Wow, I’ve recieved the gift of time and a new wardrobe this week. The luck of the Irish must be with me this St. Patrick’s Day.
Friday Fail, laughing with Erin!