// Follow Seeking Style //
Do you notice anything different about the blog? No? It’s being written from an entirely different zip code now. I am all up in the 91606. Much better than 90210, right?
Other than boxes piled high, still needing to be unpacked, and a bum knee being iced by frozen peas, not much is happening around these parts, except for trying to start over in a new place. But that’s small potatoes.
Of course, me being me, has to tell you that this weekend is the Backstreet Boys’ 20 year anniversary and there are some festivities planned, including a fan party at The Fonda Theater and the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. This weekend is full of win!
- Listen to this: The Lone Bellow “You Never Need Nobody”. I have a serious crush on this song. Like, trying to catch glimpses of him in the school hallways and asking him what time it is just to talk to him and hoping it leads to a real conversation cursh. An acoustic guitar and vocal harmonies? I am swooning over here. You will not be disappointed by The Lone Bellow. I just might have this on repeat the rest of the day.
- Read this: 13 Examples of People Being Awesome After the Attack on the Boston Marathon. It’s been a tough week for the U.S. Thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have been affected. While there is tragedy, true heroes always emerge. There are inspiring men and women who risk their lives to help others, everyday, and they don’t nearly get enough thanks. So, thank you.
- Watch this: Dove Real Beauty Sketches. I think all woman are guilty of being their own worst critics. I’m not going to lie, it is hard to believe you are beautiful when all you are focusing on is your flaws. Women need to focus on the beauty, in and out, the differences than make you unique and beautiful. Next time someone calls you beautiful, don’t disagree and shake your head in shame. Say thank you, and smile that beautiful smile.
- Eat this: Spicy Lentil Summer Rolls. I have been wanting to make Spring, err, Summer rolls for a long time now. My aspirations in life are obviously very high. Super healthy, super tasty, super high on my to do list.
- Wear this: Hudson Jeans. Every style, length, color, pattern, etc imaginable. Hudson Jeans knocks it out of the park with their denim. I am a jeans and tee kind of gal, all the way, and would be happy to live in Hudson Jeans alone. Well, maybe throw in a tee, too, you know, for decency. I am dying the for the striped pair pictured below!
- Blog Love: Style + Pepper. I am currently inspired by Jessie’s colorful style. I am constantly trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe and this girl is on top of it.
So, this is an embarassing photo.
// Follow Seeking Style //