// Follow Seeking Style //
I have a big weekend ahead of me. There will be a lot of birthday celebrating for the roommate’s big 3-0, future sister-in-law’s coming into town, and hopefully some flea market and thrifting adventures. Come Monday, my body is going to hate me, but I will have had an amazing weekend.
By the way, buyers remorse is not nearly as bad as “saver’s remorse”. I left behind an Armoni Exchange black leather, AKA perfection, dress today because it was a size too big. I have agonized over that decision all day and I have come to the conclusion if it is still there tomorrow, it will be worth buying and getting tailored. Fingers crossed!
- Listen to this: Jake Bugg “Two Fingers”. I admit it: I am a fraud. I have only heard this one song from Jake Bugg, but I like it enough to push it on you. And I promise that I will go listen to more of his music right now. If this song is any indication, I have no doubt that I will be a fan of this guy for a long time. You really can’t go wrong with a shaggy hair, guitar playing singer.
- Read this: The Fart That (Almost) Altered My Destiny. I should be ashamed that I am sharing this on my blog, let alone typed those words, but I’m not. I have very little shame, I hardly ever truly embarass; I am who I am. This is for you, Alyssa and Cyndi. My apologies to Ugly Mug. I wish I was more of a lady, but when shit is this funny (pun intended), there is no way I can share. Also, let’s not kid ourselves, it’s not only funny, it’s relatable. Don’t lie.
- Watch this: “We’re The Millers” trailer. I had something else planned for you to watch this week, but then I saw this. It happened to be right after I forgot what I was going to share, but other than being convenient, it’s worth watching. Basically, Jennifer Aniston does no wrong in my book. Add Jason Sudeikis and they could be reading the encyclopedia in garbage bags and I would still watch it. Side note: If I looked like Jennifer Aniston, I’d be a stripper too.
- Eat this: Nutella Swirled Banana Bread. I do not need to have eaten this to know how bomb dot com it is going to be. The second I am done with this Whole 30 Paleo challenge, this is going to be in my mouth; like make it the last night of the challenge so it can be in my mouth at midnight. Thank you Kristin for bringing this into my life.
- Wear this: Belljar. “Gorgeous little things” is Belljar’s tag line, as it should be. There are so many pretty, floral, pastel, Spring perfect for tea dresses.
- Blog love: FASHIONROCKS. This girl is just cool. She is adventurous without being too over the top. Prints and studs when and where appropriate. I can totally see myself hanging out with this chick, if only to coerce her into taking me shopping and be my stylist.
Wind: Blogger problems.
// Follow Seeking Style //