// Follow Seeking Style //
As you are reading this, I am in San Francisco for a wedding, possibly still on the bus from Sacramento. The bus that will drop me off in the middle of San Francisco. The middle of a city in which I do not know how to get around. I currently have no plans for transportation to where I need to be. As you are reading this, I am probably lost and crying in San Francisco.
- Listen to this: Eels. The Fan Files and I went to see Mumford and Sons last week (aka one of the best live bands ever) and the Eels were one of the opening acts. They are an alternative band with a lead singer who has a really fun sense of humor. These guys came out in matching track suits and gave shout outs and hugs to each other after each song. They actually might qualify more as a watch this; I might just enjoy their performances more than the actual music.
- Read this: My Diet Doesn’t Need a Label. In the last couple of years, I have completely changed my eating habits. 90% of the time, I eat clean, meaning no processed (fake) foods or ingredients, save for some necessary treats every now and then. Since then, I get a lot of comments about how I don’t need to be on a “diet”. I am not now, nor have I ever been or will be, on a diet. I eat how I eat. Because I choose to eat clean does not mean I am dieting. A diet implies that it is not permanent. A diet is “I can’t eat that”, eating clean is “I don’t eat that.” It’s my choice. Lindsay knows what I mean!
- Watch this: This is the End. This movie has every funny guy ever in it. It’s either going to be the funniest movie or the worst. I vote for funniest. Even if it’s the worst, I have no doubt that I’ll still love it. I have low standards.
- Eat this: Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread. I am not a huge fan of apple desserts, but I made this for my BFF on her birthday, who is the biggest fan of all apple cinnamon desserts, and O-M-G. We ate half of it ourselves in about 20 minutes. I took a few liberties by adding more of the sauce and cinnamon sugar coating, but that only made it better. Monkey bread is the easiest dessert to make, and let’s be honest, passes as breakfast on special occassions, but it plays off as very impressive.
- Wear this: Family Affairs. This mother and daughter brand has me lusting over light weight pastel and white pieces. I want everything from here to make up my summer wardrobe! These are just pretty pieces. Pretty and wearable. Pretty, wearable, and unfortunately not mine. Yet.
- Blog love: Creative Collective. Oh, this girl. This girl is cool. I can just tell. I definitely look forward to her posts. She not only is one hell of a dresser, but she designs graphic tees too (check those out here). Not only is she one hell of a dresser, a kick ass designer, but she is also a wonderful photographer. This girl is the whole package!
This is the face of someone who just recieved bad news. Who tells someone bad news in the middle of taking outfit photos?!
p.s. This is my 201st post. I never thought I would have that much to share.
// Follow Seeking Style //