// Follow Seeking Style //
Friday, friday, friday!
Do you have any plans this weekend? Personally, I have a slumber party to attend. We have a lot of important things to do, like eat junk food, possibly sing karaoke, maybe go dancing. Yes, all very awesome and important things that grown ups need to do.
But first, tonight is date night! Ugly Mug and I haven’t had a proper date night in a while. We’ve been trying to save money (mostly me) and working a lot (mostly him), so it will be nice to go to a new restaurant on the last night of Dine LA.
If you don’t have any plans, here, read this. Now you have plans for the next five minutes.
- Listen to this: Robin Thicke “Blurred Lines”. Talk about sexy music. Robin Thicke’s new album is definitely on my ‘to buy’ list for next week! I’ve been obsessing over the single all summer, so I am totally ready for the album; who’s with me?
- Read this: Shailene Woodley Doesn’t Wear Makeup to Events… It’s a short article, but I love that Shailene Woodley goes makeup free not only in her general down time, but to events (save for the Oscars and what not). Shailene believes in natural beauty and does not want to perpetuate impossible body images. There is still hope for the future generations!
- Watch this: Top Chef Masters. A little not so secret about me: I love watching cooking shows. I generally fall asleep to watching The Food Network. I love food so much, that even just looking at it entertains me. The new season of Top Chef Masters premiered this week and it looks like it’s going to be a good one; They jumped out of a plane on the first episode! I’m rooting for return contestant Bryan Voltaggio.
- Eat this: Peanut Butter Lover’s Ice Cream. This is not the first time that I have shared one of Michelle’s recipes on Friday Favorites, and it certainly won’t be the last. I am obsessed with peanut butter. So much so that I have to stop myself from buying it, just so I won’t eat it out of the jar with a spoon. I can finish a jar in just a few days. I actually could finish a jar in about an hour, but I do have a bit of self control. All of which would go out the window if (when) I make this peanut butter ice cream. We planning on making ice cream at the slumber party this weekend. I may end up in a sugar coma.
- Wear this: Asymmentrical Skort. I have been seeing this Zara skort on just about every blogger, but myself, the last couple of months. I usually don’t jump on the trend bandwagon just to be a part of something, but I am in love with this skort. I finally found an even more affordable one at Forever 21! So affordable that it is free because I just so happen to have some store credit. What do you think of the skort coming back?
- Blog love: That’s Chic. This girl has such a wide range of style, but she makes anything look good. I have yet to see her wear anything remotely unflattering. You don’t even want to know the things I would wear if everything I fell in love with looked good on me and I had the confidence to pull it off.
Happy pre self induced sugar coma Friday Fail!
Caught taking a selfie!
// Follow Seeking Style //