// Follow Seeking Style //
Ok, I am waving my white flag to getting dressed today or looking like or being a contributing member of society. Some days, you just need to bum around. What better day than a Friday?
Any plans this weekend? I am working, so I need to live vicariously through your plans.
- Listen to this: Britney Spears “Perfume”. I may be in the minority, but I love Britney’s ballads. “Everytime” is one of my favorite Britney songs of all time. And yes, we are on a first name basis. Also most likely in the minority here, but without all the auto tune, she does has a really pretty voice. Bravo, Britney!
- Read this: Headphones Project. I cannot be the only one who, when seeing someone wearing headphones, wonders what they are listening to and tries to guess. The Headphones Project does just that; asks strangers what they are listening to. It’s really interesting to scroll through, seeing someone’s appearance and occasionally being surprised at what they are listening to. Yes, I know not to based judge on appearance, but take this guy below for example: He was listening to Cher Lloyd “Swagger Jagger“. You can’t tell me you aren’t surprised by that.
- Watch this: The New York Subway Signs Experiment. Apparently, subway conductors in New York must point at a sign at each stop, that is a sign every hour, every day, to show that they have arrived. A few creative people decided to take advantage of this and make a few subway conductors’ day. Isn’t it nice when people go out of their way to make a stranger smile?
- Eat this:Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter. I am obsessed with peanut butter. I am in love with pumpkin. Combine the two and I will love you forever. Add chocolate and there is no telling what I will do. Which makes me nervous to try these. What if I can’t stop eating them and they are the only thing I eat the rest of my life? I am really determined to make these since I picked up what I thought was a pumpkin peanut butter cup from the store the around Halloween, but turned out to be a pumpkin shaped peanut butter cup. Sure, I ate it, but begrudgingly. I need the real thing now.
- Wear this: Prism Boutique. Ok, so I am a bit of a fraud here. I have never been to this boutique and they do not have an online shop just yet, but does that mean I can’t want to shop there? I still want all of their things! I may have to make a special trip out to Long Beach just to visit!
- Blog love: Love by Natsu. This chick is the epitome of effortless chic. When I try it, I look like a bum (see opening of blog post), so I applaud those who can really pull off a simple, chic look.
And it’s another Friday Fail for all you lovely people!
Bitch face for all those not so lovely people who photo bomb my shoots.
// Follow Seeking Style //