// Follow Seeking Style //
And, I’m sick. I probably get sick once a year or so but when I do, it lasts a long time. Weeks. So that is something to look forward to. Not to mention the 8 hour train ride back to LA on Sunday. That will be super fun, too. I shouldn’t be complaining though! It is Christmas and that is time for cheer!
My cheer to you is yet another Friday Favorites!
- Listen to this: Kelly Clarkson, Wrapped in Red. This is all I have been listening to since it came out. That is something people say and it’s usually an exaggeration. This is no exaggeration. I take my Christmas music seriously and this is almost right up there with Mariah Carey’s original Christmas album. Yes, almost, because no modern day Christmas album will ever be able to compete. And the originals are classics. Unless the Backstreet Boys put one out. Then my life will be complete. Until then, I have Mariah and now Kelly.
- Read this: Amazing Shadow Sculptures by Time Noble and Sue Webster. I am the least artsy fartsy person in the world. I can barely draw a straight line and I have no idea how to interpret a canvas with a smear of red paint on it. The shadows projected on the wall are made entirely from garbage and discarded scraps of wood and metal, and are amazing. Take a look!
- Watch this: Decade by Decade: A Modcloth Timelapse. Have you ever wondered what it looks like behind the scene’s of a photoshoot? Specifcally, a ModCloth photoshoot? Wonder no more! Take a look at a full day of shooting with ModCloth in just under a minute, and see how many times you can spot me! If you check out ModCloth’s other YouTube videos, you may also see me pop in a couple more! Like maybe here, and possibly here as well.
- Eat this: Spiced Apple Swedish Meatballs. I made these for a Thanksgiving appetizer, actually a double batch and they were gone before the deviled eggs. Nothing is ever gone before the deviled eggs! They are delicious and I need to be invited to another party so I can make them again. I actually used cranberry apple butter from Trader Joe’s because I could not find apple butter and I think I’m glad that I couldn’t find regular apple butter.
- Wear this: Superhigh Lovestoned. This LA brand’s current lookbook may be the most perfect lookbook I have ever seen. I aspire to be a part of a lookbook this magical. So free spirited, so bohemian, so rock and roll, so everything that I wish I was. I am completely in love.
- Blog love: Dentelle + Fleurs. All I need to say about Gabrielle is that she is a breath of fresh air. It can be a bit tiring to see bloggers load on the trends and freebies. I like reading blogs that showcase what real woman can be creative enough to put together, not what people say they should wear. This girl keeps it real.
Happy Friday Why do I do This to Myself Fail!
Why am I so embarassing to myself?
// Follow Seeking Style //