// Follow Seeking Style //
To say it has been an interesting week would be an understatement. I would be glad that it was Friday and the weekend is finally here, but with being unemployeed at the moment, everyday is a weekened. Hooray!
We are planning on painting and putting together a work area for me this weekend. It will be really nice to have a small space of my own in this apartment that I share with three boys.
What are your weekend plans?
p.s. I fell asleep in my jeans last night. I’m surprised I slept through the night, let alone that I was still dressed that time of night. I’m usually in pajamas by 5 p.m.
p.p.s. Happy 1 year birthday to the Friday Favoirtes series!
- Listen to this: Andrew Ripp. I just came across Andrew Ripp today, actually. He is a little pop, a little bluesy, and I noticed that he has a Christmas album, so you can guess what I will be listening to come
JulyDecember. I am really diggin’ his current single, “Cool Ya (Nobody Loves You Like I Do)“, like dancing around while I try to unpack some more, diggin’.
- Read this: An Open Letter to Beyonce Regarding her Ill-Advised Photo Embargo. Even seemingly perfect people have insecurities. Apparently Beyonce has banned photographers in an attempt keep unflattering photos, like these, from hitting the presses. Jessica Blankenship’s article is pretty spot on. Beyonce has always been about celebrating women of all kinds of beauty, but apprently not her own? Eh, I think the unflattering photos just show how hard she’s
- Watch this: Jimmy Kimmel “Lie Witness News”. Everyone has that one friend who listens to the most obsure bands that no one has ever heard of (and then subsequently stops listening to them when one other person starts to like them), and you could swear they are just making up band names to look cool. So Jimmy Kimmel went to Coachella to test out the validity of these hipsters and made up band names. Apparently these hipsters are so cool, they even love bands that don’t exsist. I wish I was that cool.
- Eat this: M&M Cookies. Sometimes you just need a good old fashioned homemade cookie that reminds you of your childhood. I made a batch last night and I know the boys in my house appreciate it. I have yet to have one though, I’m trying to be good!
- Blog love: The Glamourai. I have no doubt that you know Kelly’s blog. She is one of the most well known bloggers, and for a good reason. Besides her style, my favorite part of Kelly’s blog is her behind the scenes looks at her stylist job. My favorite part of being on set is seeing how things come together.
Here’s a good ol’ fashioned Friday Fail brought to you by a preview for next Monday’s post.
// Follow Seeking Style //